LEGABIBO is looking to recruit committed peer friendly navigators who will provide health services to members of our community.
- Above the age of 18.
- Must be a member of our community.
- Have experience working with Key Populations.
- Have a wide social network.
- Prepared to work after hours and during weekends.
- Must be located anywhere in Botswana.
Show your interest by sending an updated CV, certified copy of Omang and relevant certificate(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12 July 2017, or call +267 316 74 25 for further information.