VACANCY: FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
25 August 2017
Lesbians, Gays and Bisexuals of Botswana (LEGABIBO) is a registered Non-governmental, non-profit organization established in 1998 and registered in April 2016. LEGABIBO advocates and promotes the human rights of lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgender and intersex persons. As a newly registered small organization, LEGABIBO is looking to recruit a Finance and Administration Manager.
To manage the organizations’ financial affairs, longer-term financial projections and ensuring that the most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
Qualifications: Accounting and finance qualifications and post qualification experience within the NGO and non-profit field.
Experience: At least 5 years experience in a Managing role with 2 years experience with NGO and non-profit field.
- Planning, Budgeting, resource mobilization
- Human Resource management
- Communication, negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of global financial standards and accounting packages
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, ethical, integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission and vision of LEGABIBO
To apply forward you CV, covering letter with names and contact details of 2 referees to: The LEGABIBO CEO, email@example.com +267 3167425
Closing date 7th September 2017
Download PDF here